Monday, September 22, 2008

More Accidents

Running to catch a train yesterday, I fell and fractured my knee cap. So I am confined to the sofa for a while, but I imagine this may actually be good for the blog. I'll try to keep up the regular morning posts, though I will move them to 9:00 AM instead of 7:00. Maybe I'll even do one a day. Right now, however, I'm waiting for the painkillers to arive. I'll hopefully be back at it within a couple of days. Keep searching, please. And keep writing.

Oh yes ... you may notice that there are two new videos up at Shadow Stabbing. I was supposed to teach a PhD course this week, and so this is the contribution I was able to put together yesterday. They sort of rough out content for one or two official vidoes I may make later. But I will take these down in a few days.

No comments: